Hale & Hush Relief Bio Powder
Calm & Conceal
GLUTEN FREE AND BISMUTH FREE
An expert blend of eight botanical extracts makes Relief Bio-Powder a powerful dermatologist-tested sensitive skin aid. With fast-acting abilities, it quickly rescues skin under attack from redness, irritation, and itchiness. Relief Bio-Powder also helps conceal redness and, when water is added to make a paste, becomes a soothing mask.
- Uniquely and gently targets redness and reduces inflammation
- Dual remedy – reactive skin therapy AND camouflage for irritation
- Eight natural botanicals calm skin and encourage recovery
- Can be used dry, as a paste, or added in to other Hale & Hush products
Dry: Apply Relief Bio-Powder as you would any loose powder, with a brush, sponge or cotton ball.
Wet: Sprinkle small amount of Relief Bio-Powder into hand or dish. Add water to create paste and apply to cleansed skin with clean applicator of choice; Let skin dry. Reapply as often as needed to soothe. May also be added to Hush Hydrate Gel.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid: An acid known for its anti-inflammatory properties, antimicrobial effects, and role as a natural brightener (tyrosinase inhibitor).
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (Boswellia Serrata Plant Heart): Used in Ayurvedic medicine, this extract has powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba): This extract contains Salicin, which is an inflammatory/analgesic compound chemically similar to acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
- Totarol: A powerful antimicrobial extract sustainably harvested from the bark of the New Zealand Totara Tree.
Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Beta-Glucan (D), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Calamine, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Ursolic Acid, Allantoin, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Totarol